Monday, April 19, 2010

365 Days Later...

I cannot believe it has already been one year since our wedding! It has been a fun, busy, exciting year for us. This time last year I never would have thought I would this pregnant with our first baby only a year after our wedding, but I can't imagine life any different now. A year ago today we were down in Riviera Maya on our amazing honeymoon. Oh, how I wish we could go back there every year!

Here's a throwback pic of us in Mexico:


A few wedding pics:













This past year has been far better than I could have ever imagined my life could be. Life as Tom's wife brings more joy each day than the last and I'm so thankful for the man Tom has become. He is a man of strong faith and character, and he is so sweet and tender to me. I have enjoyed laughing, talking, crying, praying, and growing with this man. I know that I still have alot of growing to do in becoming the wife and spouse God intended me to be, and I look forward to a lifetime of making memories with Tom. Happy Anniversary Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment